Climate of Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo Average Weather
- Lubumbashi, dr-congo, 11°40'S, 27°28'E, 1276 m (4186 ft)
- Lubumbashi has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with dry winters, hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cwa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lubumbashi is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21 degrees Celsius (69.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1287 mm (50.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2784 hours.
- If Lubumbashi were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: