| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in August is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 0 days.
- The heavens above Lubumbashi are very sunny having on average an appreciable 10:17 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:44.
- There are approximately 1:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: