| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in February is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is reasonablytly soggy with rain time and again. A substantial 315mm (12.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 24 days.
- In February the skies in Lubumbashi are somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:50 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 8:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31% of daylight hours and cloudy 69% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: