| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in January is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy with rain time and again. A hearty 250mm (9.8in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 24 days.
- The heavens above Lubumbashi are a little dull having on average a mere 4:11 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:43.
- There are approximately 8:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: