| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in June is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends across an average of 0 days.
- In June the blue above Lubumbashi is nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:34 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:26.
- There are approximately 1:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: