| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in March is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 211mm (8.3in) of liquid is deposited during on average 19 days.
- In March the skies in Lubumbashi are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:42 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 6:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: