| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O falls across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Lubumbashi is sunny with on average a considerable 9:23 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 2:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: