| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in November is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp with rain once in a while. Some 156mm (6.1in) of water accrues across on average 15 days.
- The blue above Lubumbashi is reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:11 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: