| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water is released during an average of 4 days.
- In October the skies in Lubumbashi are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:54 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 3:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: