| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in April is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 55mm (2.2in) of fluid accrues across an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Lubumbashi is slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:44 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66% of daylight hours and cloudy 34% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: