| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden with plenty of rain. A hearty 265mm (10.4in) of H2O tumbles during on average 25 days.
- The heavens above Lubumbashi are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:17 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 8:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: