| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubumbashi in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Lubumbashi are sunny with on average a considerable 9:29 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:03.
- There are approximately 2:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubumbashi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubumbashi: